 Administrative / General / 13502
Re: My First few NXT MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 01:03:18 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Felix Greco wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Christopher Richard Smith wrote:
Sorry for replying to myself...

Bummer, I thought the folder was public.  It was before I added the NXT stuff.
Seems like it is taking longer than normal to go public.  I guess the wait is on
(again).

Christopher R. Smith
Littlehorn

I'm confused why this particular post is in the headlines (for a couple days at
the time of this response).  No one has highlighted it and its only a follow-up.
Sorry to beat a dead horse, but deosn't someone watch for stuff like this and
tune up when necassary?  Seems like the post should have been removed from
headlines a while ago.

IIRC all posts to .announce get an automatic boost in the ratings, and the
poster decided to add .announce.moc for the follow-up post as well.

ROSCO