 Administrative / General / 13498
    Re: Membership —Suzanne Rich
   (...) Ah ha! That explains why I can't see it. But Todd should be able to. Your money is secure if that's where you sent it. that's good. I'll report such to Todd. (...) Yeah, we must have missed one of the addresses to switch over. I think Todd (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Membership —Matthew Jeffery
   (...) The address I used is sent in the confimation mail - I can quote the section: LUGNET Server <memberships@lugnet.com> to me More options Apr 10 FORM: (URL) Your member information has been accepted and your member page is now in 'pending' (...) (18 years ago, 27-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Membership —Matthew Jeffery
   (...) Hey again, Just wanted to mention that I still haven't recieved a confirmation email about my membership, just wondering what is going on? Cheers! -Matt (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.admin.general)