 Administrative / General / 13494
    Re: Favicon not displaying? —Ross Crawford
   (...) Well, it's a little weird actually - I checked my cache, and (URL) was there, so I navigated to the URL (and it displayed fine, including the icon in the address bar), and hit shift-refresh for good measure, but it still wouldn't display on (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Favicon not displaying? —Timothy Gould
   (...) I've noticed that there is a bug in the way FF deals with favicons. Not sure what effect it his generally but they can get completely messed up in the bookmarks. eg. for me the DailyWTF has the ABC Tv logo but ABC has nothing. It could all be (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)