 Administrative / General / 13485
    Change the highlight for Events? —Leonard Hoffman
   I just noticed Felix Greco's post about House of Bricks, but this sort of announcement, seems to me, should be on the main page. Could the highlight for events or announcement be modified to help Events get the extra push? -Lenny (18 years ago, 10-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Change the highlight for Events? —Ross Crawford
   (...) I agree. Or maybe even show the top 5 events threads in a separate "Events" box on the front page? ROSCO (18 years ago, 10-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)