 Administrative / General / 13481
    Re: And now for something complete different (a.k.a Let's help Rene design the future of LUGNET) —Bert Waters
   (...) My sentiments exactly Suzanne, and thank you Dustin. I'm hoping we can get more responses to the big question Dustin asked: What would we like LUGNET to evolve into? (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: And now for something complete different (a.k.a Let's help Rene design the future of LUGNET) —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Well, since you ask... I'd like to see Lugnet reconnect as the central hub of the community by incorporating efforts of all of the major subcommunity forums. I'm not sure what would be involved technically, but I'd think it would be very cool (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)