 Administrative / General / 1348
  Re: Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy

I mean when you go to type and post a new message, and by lists I meant newsgroups. That way you can just choose what newsgroup(s) you wan the message to go to, rather than typing each one. Is that clearer? Ryan ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy

(...) Ah. Yes, that is much clearer. Unfortunately, the pull-down list would have to contain either all 650+ newsgroups (over 20KB of HTML data) or would have to remember a list of frequently used newsgroups on a user-by-user basis. The first option (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)