 Administrative / General / 13473
  Re: lowering noise

(...) It seemed to me he was trying to show a percieved double standard. While I do disagree with the use of the term "flaming" here in this thread (I consider flaming to be a post in order to denigrate another individual openly and and for no (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: lowering noise

Hi Jeff, --SNIP-- (...) Thanks. You've summed up almost exactly what I meant much better than I did.... with one slight exception: the above statement is not strictly true. While it was a secondary intent it was certainly not my primary intent to (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)