 Administrative / General / 13463
Re: (><)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 09:20:32 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
AAArrrrggghhh!! I need to vent, but I can't do it here because I'm supposed to
act more grown-up than that.

[ripping hair out]

God help me....

[leaving the room]

Perhaps lugnet needs an .off-topic.rant for these situations (quasi-serious
suggestion). Debate is meant to be debates but it might be nice to have
somewhere to just yell in.

Tim