 Administrative / General / 13438
    Child-like behavior —John M. Colucci, Sr.
   First, I apologize if I am not posting this message in the correct arena. I'm kind of new to this type of thing. I have been reading various negative comments regarding Lugnet and its administration. I believe there is a perceived lack of discipline (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general) !