 Administrative / General / 13436
  Re: Bloviate (was Re: Warnings( was: WAKE UP!))

(...) I've been there. If I may expound a little-- Having about 30 cubs running around your ankles at a cub camp on a weekend when it's rained the entire time and the kids are miserable, and you get no sleep 'cause you have to chase down the (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Bloviate (was Re: Warnings( was: WAKE UP!))

David Koudys wrote: (snip) (...) and you get no sleep (...) (snip) (...) its ALWAYS a good time for PYRO!!! :) Chris www.ThePyroGuys.com (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)