 Administrative / General / 13431
    Re: Warnings( was: WAKE UP!) Suzanne Rich Green
   (...) Another question: Assumming the rules are stated and understood by all, and "sentences" are fairly standardized, need non-admins be informed of the duration of something like a time-out? I worry about this because I don't want to see people (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Warnings( was: WAKE UP!) —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I do indeed understand. Another issue, especially with the long absense of Adminship, is to restore the feeling that there is law and order. That happens with people seeing consequences. If Eric had just suddenly stopped posting, there would (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)