 Administrative / General / 13421
  Re: Bloviate (was Re: Warnings( was: WAKE UP!))

(...) Personally, I don't think that's fair. That's the same thing as telling people who disagree with a governmental policy in a certain country to like it or leave it. That doesn't benefit anyone - things only get better when people standup and (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Bloviate (was Re: Warnings( was: WAKE UP!))

(...) That's not quite a good analogy. A government is imposed upon you. LUGNET is a free service that you use (yes, I know there are memberships, but they're structured more like donations). It's sort of like complaining about, say, Google or (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Bloviate (was Re: Warnings( was: WAKE UP!))

(...) Hi Jake! I didn't make the point as clear as maybe I should have. I'll try to keep it concise-- Constructive criticism = good Example-- "Maybe we should think about enabling a new message interface so we can put pictures and stuff in our (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)