 Administrative / General / 13387
    Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP! —Peer Kreuger
   (...) warning: raging bile duct Yup. Living proof right here. The registering process is a pain, and due to the posting hassles I've posted a grand total of 8 posts on lugnet for the 2-or so years I've been registered here. No matter what you say (...) (18 years ago, 1-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)