 Administrative / General / 13350 (-5)
  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

Hi Suz, THanks for taking the time to respond to this. I hadn't noticed that Jeremy had switched it across to .admin.general. If I had I would have moved it elsewhere. --SNIP-- (...) I'll remember that for the future. I did make sure not to spell (...) (18 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Is this in fact what Jeremy was refering to? (URL) know LUGNET doesn't have a list of "okay swearwords", but I'd think if stated as "BS" it'd go by unnoticed. I haven't read every post in this thread yet, just the ones which have come through (...) (18 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: IRON MECHA - image permissions

(...) the x-group tos issues are relevant, esp. since this is a repeat occurance. that should be addressed appropriatly and seperate from all the personal baggage surrounding this issue. I havn't noticed any sort of administration around here for (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Mmmmm. Thanks for that blast from the past, Kev! :-) JOHN (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Just to be a complete compartmentalized dork about this, actually if it's an auction it should not be posted to market.bst but to market.auction, since bst specifically excludes auctions: (URL) trading post, items wanted, items for straight (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact