 Administrative / General / 13345 (-5)
  Re: The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE - response to eric

I don't know if eric is still reading this, But I noticed that no one has cleared answered the questions below, bar from pointing to the TOS (...) This is an reasonable question. In this case it comes down to precident, and then the slippery slope. (...) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) This post would be more appropriately placed in lugnet.admin.general or even lugnet.admin.suggestions. Thankyou for your co-operation. (19 years ago, 29-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

Well, I have no feud with Eric or anyone else on LUGNET, but the feuding DOES get tiresome, and detract from the purpose of LUGNET. As you said, the right thing for Eric to do is to ask for his post to be deleted, at least from .mecha. Barring that, (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) I have not seen anyone crosspost to admin.general requesting action on Eric's repeated ToS violations, so I am formally doing so. I think at least a temporary ban on posting is an apropriate response to his latest violation. Please take action (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

Dear Marc, (...) I've also heard he smells. Would you possibly expand on why you think this is an unreasonable request or are you just trying to stir up trouble yet again? (...) You often jump in when there is some sort of drama with "this sort of (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact