 Administrative / General / 13248
13247  |  13249
Subject:
I had to report a mailserver that may be compromised.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:38:42 GMT

http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z810628202zaf678942fb9d8fe752b4526c0b4f9903z

I'm not sure if it shows up but this came back with the message I had
successfully posted to LUGNET attached to it.

Reported this as spam, since it's certainly not what I would expect, and
added a "please explain" note to see if I can find out what compromised
server is spewing back LUGNET messages.

Could a LUGNET admin please look further into this, and perhaps even get
routing information that lead the post astray to this mailserver?  Send it
to SC or admins at the compromised mailserver, I don't want the technical
details.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde