 Administrative / General / 13229
    Is There a "Ten Commandments"? —Adrian Egli
   I was just wondering after reading all the "Mech Bay 07" posts if LUGNET has considered creating a page (or in fact has) like this- (URL) discovered this after reading in an article in my local paper. I do know about the TOU page but I'm thinking of (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Is There a "Ten Commandments"? —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) while it would need to be adapted to lugnet i think it would solve alot of problems. actuly spelling out the rules instead of: "I have carefully read, I understand, and I agree to all of the Terms of Use of this service. I also swear that I am (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)