 Administrative / General / 13217
    Re: Eric's mouth problem (was Re: Moonbase Module - Mech Bay 07) —Eric Sophie
   (...) We need your help and you indeed have your work cut out for you. Not that you should have to settle every squabble and dispute that arises here on LUGNET, though I do urge you to help make this place better. There are far to many people with (...) (19 years ago, 21-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        any problem [was: Eric's mouth problem (was: Moonbase Module)] Suzanne Rich Green
   (...) I agree with your good intentions above, Eric. It's not Rene's responsibility though, to become involved in anything he doesn't wish to as his own "normal" self. I know I told you that René will be adopting LUGNET but have been terribly vague. (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: any problem - (was: Moonbase Module) —Eric Sophie
   (...) Thank you and I apreciate that. I'm trying to make friends first and settle my differences in a peaceful way. If people are unwilling to look past old issues in an effort to bring about a better tomorrow, I will provide what you have asked, as (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)