 Administrative / General / 13209
  e-mail address

Hey all, How do I change the e-mail address that appears at the top of my posts? I want to change it to bricktalesATgmailDOTcom I tried changing it in my member profile, but the news posting doesn't seem to be linked to that. Thanks, Bruce (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: e-mail address

(...) Bruce, you need to fill in the posting setup at (URL) Note also that if you post using email or a newsreader, the settings on your email/news client must match the email you enter there. HTH ROSCO (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: e-mail address

(...) Just an update from Bruce: "I changed my e-mail address in my posting setup (to reflect my new gmail address) and was supposed to receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours before I could begin posting again. It's been several days and I (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: e-mail address

(...) Probably best to send an email to suz at baseplate dot com, I think she's been a little busy and maybe hasn't ahd a chance to check email confirmations. ROSCO (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: e-mail address

(...) Todd has also been doing some of that stuff. Sending him an email isnt a bad idea either. (todd.lehman@lugnet.com) -Lenny (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: e-mail address

Thanks, all. I'm all set up now. Note, btw, the new e-mail address (bricktales AT gmail DOT com). I'm trying to shift all my LEGO related e-mail there to pull it out of my work account. Bruce (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)