 Administrative / General / 13175 (-5)
  The Big LUGNET Announcement

If you aren't at Brickfest, and you haven't listened to the (URL) BimPCast> yet, Suzanne apparently announced Friday that LUGNET will be turned over to (URL) Rene Hoffmeister> of (URL) www.1000steine.de>. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Lost password

(...) Yes, I will have the server send you a new one via e-mail. -Suz (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Lost password

Is there anyway to recover a lost password for a Lugnet member? (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Web posting when not logged in

Hi guys, I just found out that Lugnet now allows me to post when I'm not logged in, I assume it grabs my details from a cookie, and then sends a confirmation email, instead of asking for my details as it used to. Was this change made recently? I'm (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Dear NNTP users,

"Jacob Sparre Andersen" <sparre@nbi.dk> wrote in message news:IKILK5.22FD@lugnet.com... (...) Actually, in Outlook Express, you *do* subscribe. It's there in a tab at the top: 'Subscribed' (...) Thank goodness for 'Mark all as read' :-) Tony (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact