 Administrative / General / 13145 (-5)
  Re: Dear NNTP users,

--SNIP-- (...) --SNIP-- I think you could run a threaded discussion running RSS. If you look at the RSS 2.0 specifications there is a tag <category> which could be used to categorise each post as a subcategory of its parent. It's not as elegant as a (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Dear NNTP users,

(...) Sensible. (...) Why not associate the format with the user account? NNTP actually has authentication built in. It's just not very common to use it. With some accounts named "<format>reader", we can let people select the format they get the FTX (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Print view

(...) No. It happens more often that I switch to the "Nested: All" view. Play well, Jacob (19 years ago, 30-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Print view

When I print out posts from the web interface, I first switch to raw view. Do other people do that? just curious. -Suz (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Dear NNTP users,

(...) This is great feedback, Jacob. Your responses make excellent points. I agree that RSS is better for seeding discussion. -Suz (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact