 Administrative / General / 13095
    Re: Dear NNTP users, —Ross Crawford
   (...) Yes the latest Windows firewall does have issues - I have stopped using it as my ADSL modem has a firewall. But before that I used Sygate firewall (URL) with no problems. Also, make sure you're using the correct port 1119, not the default 119. (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Dear NNTP users, —Tim David
   Message sent via NNTP Thanks all of you that helped Tim Now all I have to do is work out how to subscribe to multiple groups without having to do them individually "Ross Crawford" <ross.{mylastname}@gmail.com> wrote in message (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)