 Administrative / General / 13072
  Re: (><)

(...) I have to admit I've had my own share of difficulty with this. The worst part seems to be that it's random. Using Mozilla, I hit "preview" on a post, and occasionally, it wraps text very oddly. Then, without changing anything, I'll hit (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: (><)

(...) I think there must be a wrap_the_post() funcrion somewhere in there that does the wrapping when you post from your browser. (...) Mozilla does seem to handle the preview differently from IE. But even though it puts extra line breaks in the (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: (><)

(...) Same here. Happens in Safari too. (...) thanks. (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)