 Administrative / General / 1303
Re: The Gary Louie Memorial Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 03:27:12 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
<reasoned analysis>

Just so no one is unclear on this... I have no issue with anything Todd
said or did in this regard and I don't think he does with me either. I
agree to a bystander, especially one that hasn't been around long, it
may look like we were disagreeing.

We aren't.

Anyway, if any reader is confused about the nature of this auction,
they're invited to go to http://www.seriouscollector.com themselves, and
contemplate my listings. It's pretty clear that this is a charity
auction, I think.

And if by chance you decide to bid on a lot, why then, I slipped a plug
for the auction into a group that normally doesn't allow that, and got
away with it. <Grins, ducks and runs>

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.