 Administrative / General / 1302
  Re: A tiresome tirade (Was: garbage output)

(...) Good point -- Very Good point. Yet -- is it intimidating to the uninformed because of a lack of context in the flames? -- (too much tacit knowledge?) -- or just because of any kind of flamage is mean and intimidating? One thing (maybe) worth (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: A tiresome tirade (Was: garbage output)

Todd: [...] (...) That feels just like when kids refer to me as "the man". ;-( (...) I must admit that I haven't (cared to?) read all JW's posts on Lugnet, but from the ones I have read it appears that he has a different attitude to LDraw parts (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)