 Administrative / General / 13002
    Suggestion for LUGNET frontpage —Eric Harshbarger
   To those in charge of Lugent these days, I thought I'd make the following suggestion for an addition to the front page of LUGNET whenever a redesign is implemented and such. I'm just throwing this out there because I just thought of it this morning; (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)