 Administrative / General / 12959
12958  |  12960
Subject:
Question - how do I cancel my Lugnet membership?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 18:45:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong group, but I was wondering if you could tell me what steps to take to cancel my membership in Lugnet?

If there is no automatic way for me to fill out the withdrawal info, could an Admin please cancel my membership by using this post as my written authorization to please cancel my Lugnet membership effective today, May 13, 2005.

Thank you for your help,

Bob

Member No. 404