 Administrative / General / 12958
Re: Listen up.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 01:35:19 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
   http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=12922 Ah. Isn’t that nice?

Let’s -ALL- play a game, right here in AdminLand! (^^) It’s called The Quiet Game. Whoever remains silent longest wins! ... I’ll let you know when we have our winner! He or she will then be allowed to cheer with delight at their Secret Toy Surprize. (^^)/

Wow, you guys are really good at this! Selecting a winner will be difficult. I was impressed with this clever response but Bruce disqualified himself by not posting it over the course of five days. (...and it wasn’t an emergency.)

-Suz