 Administrative / General / 1295
Re: Traffic report bug?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 19:32:38 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, train_depot@yahoo.com (Matthew Bates) writes:
Todd Lehman:
Matthew Bates:
Why does lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus appear as 8 when only one post was
made in the last week?

Where do/did you see that?  On the traffic report page?--
  http://www.lugnet.com/news/traffic/
Which column did you see it in and at approximately what date & time?

In column 3 on the traffic report page sometime this morning, maybe a
couple of hours ago. I've seen it jump around from 1 to 8 a few times
since I posted to that group.

Very odd.  If you see it happen again, could you do a file/save of the HTML
page and e-mail it to me?

--Todd