 Administrative / General / 12945
  Re: This is ridiculous

(...) Hey Terry, I actually don't think this is a software issue. At some point this weekend my "Scenes from Los Angeles" post was the number one post, and it had only 3 votes.* The current top post (Tony's great ship) has only 5 votes (one of them (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: This is ridiculous

(...) I'm in! Where's the new Bellville post to spotlight? (...) You said it, brother. Still, if this occurs during a late night hour, I take it as a compliment that I am reaching other nations because I know no other US LUGNETters keep the wacky (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.admin.general)