 Administrative / General / 12929
    Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy —John Butler
    Well first off I would like to apologize to Duane, I wasn't specifically refering to you, nor did I mean to imply you were childish, but instead I meant people getting really mad over lego issues is silly. I guess I was trying to say that life is (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) I just asked in the admin.suggestions for the ability to prevent or remove highlights for any of my posts. I would have much rather kept this local to admin.general. I think the discussion was important for LUGNET, but not good to subject all (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)