 Administrative / General / 12860
    Re: LUGNET members association —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Sounds like the double standard again. I was called to town for asking users to respect Admins, and everyone said there is no way to police whether people respect us or not. And now you're trying to call Larry out because he doesn't respect (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

        Re: LUGNET members association —Rob Hendrix
   Could you guys please start a new thread with all this feces? It seems this thread has fallen victim to name-calling and the other normal antics... Back on topic. Evey decently large community has a members' association. I bet a few of you who live (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)