 Administrative / General / 12829
  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

(...) I don't think that looking at only priveledges is a more accurate way to look at these issues. I think you only address part of the issue. The P&P and ToU already define everything as priveledges, but this means they can be taken away. Rights (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

(...) I think that's accurate, yes. (...) Playing devil's advocate, I would ask why you would expect that as a right? It's not a right I think you would expect from most other people. For example, I don't expect fair and just treatment from the (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)