 Administrative / General / 12810
  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) Yes Larry it is EASY! I KNOW what ~I~ would do. walk away! ignore it. IF this is what you did, then good for you. if not...... (shrug) more of the same-ol' same-ol' i guess. The ToU and its enfocement should be more about the "spirit" then the (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  The light touch (was Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) OK, to clarify, in your opinion, are you saying this particular clause of the ToU should not be enforced at all? Or just not in this particular case with respect to this particular post? If not at all, why not? It's really a hot button with (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)