 Administrative / General / 1269
  Editing subject lines after the fact (was Re: The Gary Louie Memorial Auction

PS, and FWIW, this is an example where I'd like to be able to edit my words, as originator, and a place where nntp technology fails us, a bit. You can't do that. I COULD go back and cancel and repost, but that would leave this thread dangling. In (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)