 Administrative / General / 12665 (-5)
  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) Sure - but I thought technical development stuff belongs in .admin.general? Eventually, we'll really need an admin.dev though. (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Another resignation: I'm stepping down.

(...) Sorry, I don't build for (URL). e (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Another resignation: I'm stepping down.

(...) We could have a Smack bot, a TOU bot, a Draconian bot and a banish to .duplo bot. my fav? the go post to someone's MOC and get out of off-topic debate bot. Comes with big stick and uses Technic Turntables. e (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Another resignation: I'm stepping down.

(...) Can't wait to see the little JLUG admin-a-bot ;) ROSCO (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) The subject of Kevin's message is in regards to Chris Magno's timeout specifically (along with some other heated debates at the time), and the LPRV committee that was established not long ago who were asked to assist Lugnet in smoothing out (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact