 Administrative / General / 12661
    Re: I resign from the LPRV committee —David Eaton
   (...) The subject of Kevin's message is in regards to Chris Magno's timeout specifically (along with some other heated debates at the time), and the LPRV committee that was established not long ago who were asked to assist Lugnet in smoothing out (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: I resign from the LPRV committee —Terry Prosper
   (...) I remember that, since I was time-out with Chris... (...) Thank you very much for your explanation. I wish Kevin would have explained it that clearly, although I salute his imagination and his style. Now, here's my opinion about all this. (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)