 Administrative / General / 12641
    Re: Another resignation: I'm stepping down. —David Koudys

        Re: Another resignation: I'm stepping down. —Joe Meno
   (...) I find myself agreeing with this completely. I have had discussions about this with some other people on this and I was told that there was a personal story behind that particular decision. LUGNET decisions should not be based on personal (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !