 Administrative / General / 12634
12633  |  12635
Subject:
Application for Lugnet Membership
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:18:42 GMT

Hi all,

More than a month ago I applied for Lugnet membership. It took some time
to get the money transfer organized (I'm no paypal member, and other
means where simply not acceptable because of the banking fees involved),
but Rene of 1000steine.de transferred the promised US$20 several weeks ago.

I have heard null, nada, noche since the mail that asked me to transfer
the money.

Who can I address to get a status update on my membership?

Yours, Christian Treczoks