 Administrative / General / 12625
  Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?

(...) I don't know about LUGNET's highlighting, but as for Brickshelf - when I hit reload/refresh, the only thing that seems to change is the "ad" that seems to be randomly placed amoung the folder spots. The folders' order of appearance does not (...) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)