 Administrative / General / 12616
    Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf? —John Butler
   Hello, This is my first post to lugnet so please be nice. I rely on lugnet to point me to the latest lego news, and for that I have found no better site. So first of all thank you to all the people who make this possible. Secondly, I have a few (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf? —Christian Treczoks
   (...) When I understood Larry correctly, this is not what he wants. Some people here on lugnet become downright hostile when certain topics get discussed, and tons of replies end up in these threads telling users that they should stop discussing (...) (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)