 Administrative / General / 12610
  Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?

(...) Hi Kevin, Thanks for responding. I appreciate that the change was an experiment, and I figured that there was probably some rationale behind it. Was this change ever announced or described somewhere? If so, I imagine that my comments merely (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?

(...) We have no forums at Brickshelf so Lugnet is the best place to discuss things like this. You can also send questions/suggestions to support@brickshelf.com. Kevin (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)