 Administrative / General / 12581
    What software drives LUGNET? —Joe Strout
   LUGNET is by far the best web forum I've ever seen. I'm trying to find out what software runs it. Is it a custom job? If so, written by whom? If not, what is it and where can I learn more about it? Thanks, - Joe (19 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: What software drives LUGNET? —David Eaton
   (...) It's its own custom thing, written by Todd, mostly (I think) in 1997-1999. Long ago Todd had considered selling it for other forums, but I don't think it ever really took off. DaveE (19 years ago, 7-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)