 Administrative / General / 12582
Re: What software drives LUGNET?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 17:20:06 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Joe Strout wrote:
LUGNET is by far the best web forum I've ever seen.  I'm trying to find out
what software runs it.  Is it a custom job?  If so, written by whom?  If not,
what is it and where can I learn more about it?

It's its own custom thing, written by Todd, mostly (I think) in 1997-1999. Long
ago Todd had considered selling it for other forums, but I don't think it ever
really took off.

DaveE