 Administrative / General / 1258
  Re: Lego Loco Multi-Player Sessions

Thomas Main wrote in message <37026078.13341D5A@a...te.edu>... (...) I was in a multi-player session two weeks ago with a guy in the Boston area (I'm in North Carolina). We were able to connect and send postcards to one another. Very cool. I'm (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Loco Multi-Player Sessions

(...) Definitely interested...but may not be able to participate this weekend because of family get-togethers, etc. Still, if you could post the time/IP address...I think it would set a precedent and stir up more interest. -- Thomas Main (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)