 Administrative / General / 12575
  Re: List of suggestions

(...) No, it (technically) wasn't an official post since it wasn't officially signed. But since the list is modifying content in the admin area, the list is official, as far as it goes, it's officially the best list we have, until it's improved, at (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  (canceled)

  Re: List of suggestions

(...) Reminder: PLEASE don't post suggestions to this thread. Start a new thread if you can't find the original. Thanks. This post will self destruct if Frank's does. :-) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: List of suggestions

(...) Hmm, I tried to respond to this in e-mail, but got trapped twice by spamproofing... E-mailers that hide the destination e-mail behind the name are annoying, you have to know the address is even spam proofed since you just see "To: Larry (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)