 Administrative / General / 12575
Re: List of suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:59:10 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Richie Dulin wrote:

Was this an official post from an admin?

No, it (technically) wasn't an official post since it wasn't officially signed.

But since the list is modifying content in the admin area, the list is official,
as far as it goes, it's officially the best list we have, until it's improved,
at which time it will be better, but still the best list we have.

This isn't an official post either, in case you're wondering.

I have a favour to ask, please, going forward, don't post to one group and set
the FUT to a different group without posting to that group as well.

It's on the suggestion list to force the FUT group to be in the post group, but
till then, it drives the NNTPers crazy as they see replies appear to posts they
never saw, or posts get no replies because they don't see where the FUT is set.

This was reposted to admin.suggestions AND admin.general and the FUT set to just
admin.general