 Administrative / General / 12553
    Copyright dates on lugnet pages ? —Ray Sanders
   I just posted a message and noticed that the copyright date at the bottom of the post confirmation page reads... " ©2003 LUGNET. All rights reserved." So I hit the Feedback link at the bottom to report it and noticed that the copyright date there (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Copyright dates on lugnet pages ? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Unofficial answer and based on my possibly imperfect understanding of US copyright law (which governs) although I have done some digging into this since I assert copyright on things MTWish: The asserted copyright should give the first year of (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Copyright dates on lugnet pages ? —William R. Ward
   (...) I never noticed that there was a copyright notice before. I would suggest that the copyright text be made into a link that describes the copyright policy. (20 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)