 Administrative / General / 12521
    Am I alone... —Tim David
   ... in wondering what is going on? I have read many of the posts about the whole administering the TOS thing(1) and I can't understand how we have got to this stage. Speaking personally, all of the things that people have a problem with doing or not (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Am I alone... —Terry Prosper
   (...) I agree with you, Tim, LEGO shouldn't usually bring thses issues, but Lugnet, wether we agree with it or not, isn't only about LEGO. Plus, there are individuals that have opposites or conflicting personnalities, and even in LEGO-related (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)