 Administrative / General / 12516
    Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) I think it should go one step farther. BOTH Larry and Lenny should be dismissed, maybe not permanently but for a temporary indeterminate amount of time. The Lugnet Administrators was set up to alieviate the burden of running the day to day (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Suspension of Chris Magno and Terry P —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Larry was suspended, *by* Lenny. All that transpired on both sides is being reviewd with the intent on making the process and procedures better. That is all that one can ask for. This is not a democracy, but I would vote against any sanctions (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)